- Mar 9, 2018 Getting Past the Hype & Practical with New Technologies Mar 9, 2018
- Mar 6, 2018 Algorithms are not impartial Mar 6, 2018
- Mar 6, 2018 Human rights in the tech sector Mar 6, 2018
- Feb 22, 2018 Jos nainen olisi käynyt kuussa Feb 22, 2018
- November 2017
- June 2017
- Apr 8, 2017 5 syytä äänestää minua Apr 8, 2017
- Apr 7, 2017 Munkan puistotien loppu on fiksattava Apr 7, 2017
- Apr 7, 2017 Politik är något alla kan, också de unga Apr 7, 2017
- Apr 5, 2017 Unga kvinnor i yllesockor kan också sin sak Apr 5, 2017
- Apr 4, 2017 En inblick i skolvärlden och Minervas specialklasser Apr 4, 2017
- Mar 30, 2017 Onko paperittomalla ihmisarvoa? Mar 30, 2017
- Mar 29, 2017 Asiaa esteettömyyden tärkeydestä Mar 29, 2017
- Mar 27, 2017 Vaalirahoitus - ennakkoilmoitus. Mar 27, 2017
- Mar 22, 2017 Bättre svensk hemvård behövs Mar 22, 2017
- Mar 18, 2017 Mera integration på svenska Mar 18, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017 Move to Finland, learn Swedish? Mar 7, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017 Svar till Yles valmaskin Mar 6, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017 Ylen vaalikonevastaukset Mar 6, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017 Foreigners eligible. Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 HS+IS Vaalikonevastaukset Feb 20, 2017
I'm a 34-year-old Green Party politician, mother and human rights activist. I live in Pitäjänmäki with my American husband, our energetic daughter, and our Cambodian street cat. I moved back to Helsinki in 2015 after over a decade of studying and working on four different continents.
I have over a decade of experience in international development. Most of my experience is in working with poor and marginalised communities, with a focus on land and housing rights, as well as access to basic services.
I currently work as Global Coordinator for Digital Development at Plan International, where I have the exciting task of looking at how technology and digital tools can be used to promote human rights, and girls' rights in particular.
The rights of irregular and undocumented migrants are also close to my heart, and an area I have experience working with.
Also have a look at my Linkedin profile.
I ran in the 2017 municipal elections as a candidate for the Helsinki Greens and got 165 votes. I am now a member of the city's education board's Swedish section.
I am also the chair of Finland's Swedish Greens (Grifi).
My latest statements can be found on my Facebook page and on my Twitter account.
I'd love to hear from you!